STRATEGIC SOURCING LINKED DIRECTLY TO BUSINESS NEEDS
From transactional to strategic
Procurement has evolved from a transactional function focused on cost cutting, gaining greater strategic importance, to now delivering a sustainable advantage to their organizations. During this new evolution, Procurement teams are harnessing the power of big data analytics and cloud computing, to make better decisions and deliver greater value.
Conductor™ enables greater transparency into expenditures and deal progress, with real time tracking and reporting for giving Procurement teams access to their most relevant information, and enabling faster, data-backed decision-making.
Conductor solves challenges for procurement programs
Inconsistent program planning across different phases of a program creates inefficiencies and unnecessary rework.
Siloed information, stemming from multiple sources, leads to increased manual efforts and limited real-time visibility into program progress, limiting leadership’s ability to make effectively make decisions.
No mechanism for continued program monitoring and reporting after vendors have exited, poses risk to long-term effectiveness.
Ineffective collaboration between different workstreams and vendors on a program due to unclear processes/ workflow, create inefficiencies and unwanted delays.
Highly manual processes require dedicated full time employees to provide ongoing low value work.
With Conductor, the Procurement team is connected to the rest of the organization at all times, improving communication and reducing friction. As the single source of truth, Conductor dynamic data dashboards surface the most relevant data, making it easy to demonstrate value and benefits realized.
Playbooks codify your team’s best practices, create a unified practice. Updates to Playbooks are shared immediately with the whole team, so they are always on their A Game.
Get started with Conductor for your team
Orchestrate work across your entire organization
- Build task and workflow templates to create repeatable, standardized workflows.
- Establish and manage approvals in workflows.
- Build stage gates into the plan to create checks and easily identifiable milestones.
- Easily collaborate on tasks, share files, and keep a log of communications in real-time to get work done and create greater visibility, transparency, and accountability.
- Track exactly the data you need to demonstrate impact to the rest of the organization.
- Sort and filter your data to match the team, role, or person. Save filters to easily access them later.
- Live data dashboards that can be parsed according to any criteria.
- Connect to the Academy app to deliver just-in-time training to build skills at the moment they’re needed.
- Ensure L&D compliance with built-in completion tracking and assessments capability.
Some of the world’s largest companies use Conductor to run their strategic procurement projects
A top ten global pharma company launched a procurement transformation to uncover $200m in annualized savings ($100MM+ in year).
Global aerospace and automotive manufacturer launched global procurement transformation program covering nearly a $1bn spend, with a target to save $40-80m.
A government’s purchasing organization deployed a sustainable operating mode leading to a streamline tender review process and performance dashboards.
A top 20 global private equity firm launched a strategic sourcing program targeting savings of $50-85MM and onboarded a dozen portfolio companies to the sourcing program orchestrated through Conductor.
Book a Demo
Get started managing your procurement programs with Conductor