Manage uncertainty and create alignment and for a smooth integration
The trouble with traditional M&A
Uncertainty, misalignment, and chaos are widespread in most traditional M&A transactions. Without a unified view of the incoming data, strategic objectives and value drivers can get lost. Teams spend valuable time spinning their wheels instead of focused on extracting the most value possible.
Conductor solves challenges for M&A transactions
Inconsistent program planning across different phases of a program creates inefficiencies and unnecessary rework.
Siloed information, stemming from multiple sources, leads to increased manual efforts and limited real-time visibility into program progress, limiting leadership’s ability to make effectively make decisions.
No mechanism for continued program monitoring and reporting after vendors have exited, poses risk to long-term effectiveness.
Ineffective collaboration between different workstreams and vendors on a program due to unclear processes/ workflow, create inefficiencies and unwanted delays.
Highly manual processes require dedicated full time employees to provide ongoing low value work.
Single source of truth
With Conductor™ as the single source of truth for your integration, planning is simplified. The entire team is unified under a common integration plan, with greater transparency and accountability.
Using Conductor’s in-platform live-data visualizations, it’s easy to identify and surface the information that accelerates decision-making and demonstrates value-realized to shareholders.
Get started with Conductor for your team
Orchestrate work across your entire organization
- Track integrations progress and easily share status with workstream and project summaries.
- Flag risks, issues, and interdependencies and get your projects back on track before they derail.
- Build stage gates into the plan to create checks and easily identifiable milestones.
- Source project reviews from all team members for a live, up-to-date project status view.
- Easily collaborate on tasks, share files, and share timelines to get work done.
- Track exactly the data you need to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
- Live data dashboards that can be parsed according to any criteria.
- Sort and filter your data to match the team, role, or person. Save filters to easily access them later.
- Connect to the Academy app to deliver just-in-time training to build skills at the moment they’re needed.
- Ensure L&D compliance with built-in completion tracking and assessments capability.
Some of the world’s largest companies use Conductor to run their strategic procurement projects
A US auto repair company was recently acquired by a private equity firm and launched an operational transformation across 350+ sites – including standardizing structure, workflows, reporting, and automation within 3 weeks.
After completing a ~$3bn acquisition, a global electrical industrial products manufacturer used Conductor to coordinate work across 100s of team members from both organizations along with multiple law firms and consultancies across 15 workstreams globally in a complex legal and regulatory environment.
Book a Demo
Get started managing your M&A transactions with Conductor